Wall-to-Wall Martial Arts invites you to join us for an in-house Judo tournament on Saturday, April 13th 2019! All competitions will be at the Wall-to-Wall Martial Arts Dojo and will present a familiar, comfortable atmosphere for first time and returning competitors alike. New for this year will be a Mat Madness Ground Grappling Only competition for ages 11 & up.
- Competitors will be placed according to rank and weight.
- All Judo matches will utilize the Freestyle Judo ruleset which can be found here
- All BJJ matches will utilize the AGF ruleset which can be found here
- No organizational membership (USJA, IBJJF, etc) is necessary to compete
- Weigh-Ins for Juniors ages 5-10 (all competitors welcome): 8:00am - 9:00am
- Matches for Juniors aged 5-10 will begin at approximately 10:00am
- Matches for Juniors aged 11-16 will begin at approximately 1:30pm
- Weigh-Ins for Juniors aged 11-16 as well as Teens/Adults & Mat Madness 12:00 - 12:30 pm (May also weigh in during the 8:00am - 9:00 am session)
- Teen/Adult matches begin at approximately 3:30pm
- Mat Madness matches begin at approximately 4:30
- $30 for either Judo division before April 8th, $40 afterwards. $15 for second division or at add Mat Madness
The printable registration packet includes additional tournament information, accommodation recommendations, entry form, and waiver. Please download and read through the packet even if you have registered online so that you don't miss anything!
Questions?Still have questions or concerns? Feel free to contact us!