Wall-to-Wall Martial Arts invites you to join us for an in-house Junior Judo tournament on Saturday, September 7th 2019! All competitions will be at the Wall-to-Wall Martial Arts Dojo and will present a familiar, comfortable atmosphere for first time and returning competitors alike.
- Matches offered for competitors age 5 - 16
- Competitors will be placed according to rank and weight.
- All Judo matches will utilize the Freestyle Judo ruleset which can be found here
- Shime (chokes): Ages 11+, Kansesu (joint locks): Ages 15-16
- No organizational membership (USJA, IBJJF, etc) is necessary to compete
- Weigh-Ins at 8:00am - 9:00am
- Matches will begin at approximately 10:00am
- Entry Fee: $30 for before April 8th, $40 afterwards. $15 for second division.
The printable registration packet includes additional tournament information, accommodation recommendations, entry form, and waiver. Please download and read through the packet even if you have registered online so that you don't miss anything!
Questions?Still have questions or concerns? Feel free to contact us!