Wall-to-Wall Martial Arts invites you to join us for an in-house Judo & BJJ tournament on Saturday, March 24th 2018! All competitions will be at the Wall-to-Wall Martial Arts Dojo and will present a familiar, comfortable atmosphere for first time and returning competitors alike.
- Competitors will be placed according to rank and weight.
- All Judo matches will utilize the Freestyle Judo ruleset which can be found here
- All BJJ matches will utilize the AGF ruleset which can be found here
- No organizational membership (USJA, IBJJF, etc) is necessary to compete in either division.
- Weigh-Ins for kids ages 5-12 (all competitors welcome): 9:00am - 10:00am
- Matches to begin at approximately 10:45am
- Weigh-Ins for Teens/Adults 1:30 - 2:30 pm (May also weigh in during the 9:00am - 10:00 am session)
- Teen/Adult matches begin approximately 3:30pm
- $30 for either Judo or BJJ, $40 for both
The printable registration packet includes additional tournament information, accommodation recommendations, entry form, and waiver. Please download and read through the packet even if you have registered online so that you don't miss anything!
Questions?Still have questions or concerns? Feel free to contact us!